Mar 6, 2009

from my mailbox today

Again, I woke up at 12pm when Im supposed to meet Virginia at 12pm to go to St Mary's Church together! I cant possibly reach in time (even if I were to be late) since I had to make a trip to elsewhere before that. ARGH! WHY AM I SUCH A P.I.G.



So, I decided to google for the President's Design Award winner and viola~ I found this virtual tour of the Church of St. Mary of the Angels here. I find it quite informative, hope you enjoy it too!

***

I found this book from Borders newsletter in my inbox today.



The thought of becoming a buyer (among many other careers) did crossed my mind previously but I doubt I will ever become one since I hardly have the eye for high fashion. Nevertheless, the book caught my attention (not only the screaming price of sgd102.90 @ Borders) by its hot pink shopping bag cover (c'mon, Im a girl at heart!) and the pdf excerpt provided. You might want to read it too!

***

Recently I won 2 tickets to "Ultimate Magic" at The Arena! Im gonna share this with Yach tonight :) I hope I can win another pair of tickets to CATS musical, then Chinghei and I wouldn have to pay hundreds for it! Woolalaa!! Wish me luck!

gotta run!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend told me about this buyer job too!

sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

i bet the magic show at arena was exciting!

oh and let me know abt next week schedule. i really think watching at GV on weekend price is very expensive. LOL. and i have a lot of pictures of u from my birthday to pass to u! see u soon! :)

Yut said...

pard: haha theres some courses at NAFA which groom u into the buyer industry i think.. visual mechandising or sth lidat. but aiyah. im nt born with the eye for fashion with my cheapo steals sometime haha! think about it before and thats enuff for me lol


an: ur bday pictures to pass to me? loongchoon is keen to watch the movie with us. i told him it shd b ard 7+ evening slot. We will b gg temple b4 meeting u. heh. t.e.m.p.le.

Anonymous said...

talking abt NAFA, are u taking up the charcoal drawing course? so cool lei if u really go learn! we will give u tons of supply of charcoal on ur birthdays!! HAHA

bday pics, i went to develop those from ur cam. and it turn out that there's many of ur ZI PAI pictures. lol urs is exceptionally more than the rest since its ur camera.

YAY can watch the movie! are u all going the bugis SI MA LU temple? we can check and confirm the timing of show and venue when the day's coming :)