Oct 12, 2008

all e misc this week


The night is so cold that i can "refrigerate" my wine, milk, fruit and yogurt on the ledge outside the window!

***


This tree outside the dormitory bears lotsa fruit!


I dunno what fruit it is though!


but its full of fruits right now!

***


While some trees have turned red and bald...


some are still half green. I like to see this change of colour because i think it says alot about time.

***



This is very different from the japanese red bean fish pancake we have in sg! It is much more crispy over here, but I still prefer the Japanese one =X


I like the red bean paste but I thought the skin doesnt taste as good as the Jap ones.

***



똑뽁이 (dok-pok-ki) is my current love. This one is the infamous Cheese 똑뽁이 from a restaurant called BOBOS just outside my school! It is basically rice cake in a very delicious sauce commonly seen in korean dramas! A big plate of this to be shared among 3 people as a meal cost about sgd12.50? In comparison, other stalls sell 똑뽁이(without cheese) at 1/6 the price!

***




Im not sure what event is going on at the plaza opp the subway station. I cant find singapore's flag though.

***




I think I have serious infactuation with trees ever since I move to Ansan! Tell me how many photos of trees have I posted in this blog!

***

Lotsa photos to post, esp those taken for my design proj n of the studio! Guo papa n mama doesnt believe that their daughter is studying in Korea! teeheeheee!

***

Im sure pardpard n an is waiting for the set of wedding photos ;)

0 comments: