Sep 23, 2008

im-supposed-to-slp-but-im-not-again post.


















food is love. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY :) Its so expensive that I will miss it when I return to Singapore.


Friends are loves. No one can make me drink in front of the webcam like an idiot toasting to myself except you lovelies!





In the supermarket, you gotta pay for the plastic carriers so people like me either bring my own bags or use recycled cartons that they provided to bring our loot home :)


i thot this was interesting! plants with white leaves hehe


need i say more?


enjoying the changing season in the campus.



reflection of the pavillion upon Lion's Lake.


manicured plants are a common sight in the campus!




i love my campus. the colour the trees the perspective.


a mini sgreans gathering on midautumn festival. that night, i learned that persistance is the key to success :) Anyway the festival is called Chuseok in Korean and it marks the beginning of Fall.



i love eating with the guys coz theres nth but meat n more meat on the table. YAY. and they eat cheaply too. YAY. and u think richard n i were retarded?


Wait till u see zhongx!


Chef Ng at work. I LOVE SAM GEOK SA'L! (this kind of BBQ meat in Korean)

i shd sleep now because i am supposed to wake up in 3 hours' time. i am not tired but i don feel like blogging decently because i have no mood to. this is a singapore style rojak post. good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah i see krispy cremes! the food looks so delicious in ur posts!!

hai too bad am not as rich as jeremy! if not i can go korea and visit u and eat our hearts out too!

the TGIF restaurant looks so interesting!

Yut said...

TGIF is gd! too bad its not in sg :( Ay i had my virgin Outback dinner in Seoul last month haha! their bread is awesome too!