Jul 14, 2008

저는 피공해요

Given the rate of partying, I felt as though Im leaving the world soon.

The schedule had never been more hectic. Splitting up my day into 3 or 4 is becoming a trend and I wonder whats the rush. You say time management is the keyword but frankly speaking, it could be worse getting all the appointments clashed with one another.

Thank you all dear friends for spending some time on me - dining, chilling, planning, playing, singing, drinking. I am aware of the love showered upon my shoulders and not a single one of you is taken for granted. You, my friend, is truly appreciated, simply for being my friend :)

Tons of peektures taken everyday, smiles stiffened and poses froze. Many events I could blog about but catching up with the beauty sleep seemed to be a better priority.

I was so busy with myself that the Facebook became a powerful tool to reconnect me to the world outside my calendar.

On the other side of the horizon, my guy friends are busy going for their university orientation camps. The hoohaas over the these camps made me feel older than I should! Its amazing how much had happened in the short time span. On a personal note, it is not an understatement to say that 2006 was a turning point for myself, physically and mentally...

I was surprised that I felt excited for some of my friends who are going/went for the camps. I thought I wouldnt care, really. It marks a new beginning so I wish for you that the fun was cherished and maybe some luck in finding your potential life partner among the new friends made.

Perhaps it is out of jealousy, 19 year old girls are hot! Well, at least those in your camp looked good. I wonder how many of you guys will be attached when I come back in Jan, teeheehee! I guess thats what Im excited about, actually.

친구쓰 몸조심하세요!

0 comments: