Jun 4, 2008

of Love, Sex and Fashion... I like.

I guess enough is said about the movie. I shan't repeat my love for SJP, her clothes, bags and shoes, and not forgetting that Vivienne Westwood bridal gown. You just have to watch the movie! The fashion in the house is definitely worth that $8.50 :)

Lucky me, I watched it for free! DP gave out 258 free tickets to all the staffs (I refused to use the word "fashionistas" as stated in the DP email!) including yours truly! The recreation committee also prepared chips and cosmopolitans at dirt cheap prices for our movie pleasure. YAY!


I felt like dressing up for the movie that day so I tucked in my black victorian ruffled blouse from BYSI with the floral velvet tube top converted into my high waisted skirt. The skinny belt is a real vintage from my mum. I guess my limits for high waist is ironically low given my build. Anyway, photoshopping fun is back!

"and of course not all of us were fashionistas. eg. dish who criticized yut's skirt which i thought was an absolute darling. "


Thanks Ling!


Anyway, for more reviews of the fashion, sex and love of SATC, do check out Fashion Nation and Fash-Eccentric's SATC NY Premiere and SG Review!

0 comments: