Apr 28, 2008

wardrobe fixed!


Kind of a failed attempt at transformng current skirt to a high waisted one. Nevertheless, glad to have found new matching tops for it! The sequined detail impressed me each time I take out the skirt for the past... 4 years? I love such full circle skirts, or whatever you call it!



Anti-colours. According to the Jun issue of CLEO, you know you are too cool for school when you stubbornly dress in black despite the world telling you purple is the new black!




Got this dress from Haji Lane few months back. The material is super comfortable at $50+? Can't rem. Look out for the lil' pockets by the sides! I think I need THAT PAIR OF GREEN STRIPED HEELS from C&K to match this dress! I cant find a suitable shoe at home! Anyway I experimented different ways to match the outer piece to give it a new look instead of the very expectedly and boring white tank underneath.



Paired it with floral shirt underneath and I feel like a milkmaid. I think the attire goes pretty well with a white hairband, no? I will definitely wear this to work! Anyway, its fun playing with the shadows, heh! Photoshopping is fun when you explore on your own I guess.


How about just wearing the dress alone with a cropped jacket? Nothing spectacular from the photo I think. It looked better in the mirror! Hmm.




Biggest Achivement of the Day: I went running for 30min!
Biggest Shame of the Day: I haven't even print my lecture notes for revision!

0 comments: